The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl Alcohol 75%(v/v)
- For cleansing to decrease bacteria on skin.Recommended for repeated use with a new unused wipe each time.Dries quickly.
- Flammable,Keep away from fire or flame.For external use only.
Do Not Use
- In or contact the eyes.Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop. If condition persists for more than 72 hours, consult a physician.
Keep This Out Of Reach Of Children.
- Unless under adult supervision.If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Open the flip top lid, remove one wipe to use.Wipe hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping.Close filp top lid label after use to retain moisture.
- Dispose of wipe in the proper container.Do not flush down the toilet.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Aqua (Purified & De-Ionized Water), Benzalkonium Chloride, Glycerin.
* Please review the disclaimer below.