The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Isopropyl Alcohol 70% v/v
- Water, Benzalkonium Chloride, Cetylpyridinium Chloride* Wipe fabric is made of polyester and rayonGerm Shark is registered with the FDA in the United States.
- Hand wipes to help reduce bacteria that can potentially cause sickness and disease. For use when soap & water are not available.Intended for use on hands, arms and legs
For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame. Use in a well-ventilated area and avoid using near sources of ignition.
Do Not Use
- On children under 2 months of age - supervise all use by children on open skin wounds - keep out of reach of children and petsfor a personal hygiene or as a make-up removing or baby wipe
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If eaten, swallowed or chewed get medical help or contact a Poison Control center right away (Poison Control in USA: 1-800-222-1222)
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with eyes and damaged skin, If contact, occurs, rinse thoroughly in running water.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
If irritation, redness or rash occurs for over 72 hours, These may be signs of a serious condition.
- Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40C (104F)Store between 15-30C (59-86F)Keep away from direct sunlight, heat and flames
How To Use:
Peel back top cover and remove protective film to access the wipes. Locate the wipe at the center of the roll and insert its corner through the opening of the cap. Do NOT push your fingers through the opening. Replace the cover and snap lid securely shut. Pull each wipe with a little force. To keep wipes fresh and moist, close lid after use.Wipe your hands thoroughly and let dry. Let hands completely dry before coming in close contact with any open flame.For best results, clean excessively dirty areas before using wipes.Please do not flush these wipes. We recommend that you dispose of them in the trash. Flushing wipes can cause damaged in plumbing.
* Please review the disclaimer below.