The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethanol 75% v/v. Purpose: Antiseptic
Otc - When Using
- Avoid contact with eyes.If eyes contact occurs, flush eyes with water.
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not replace wipes used for medical procedures.
- If irritation and redness develop. If condition continues, consult your health care practitioner.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Single use wipes to cleanse hands and help prevent the spread of bacteriaThese wipes are meant for general cleansing.
Unfold towlette, wipe hands, discard after use.Supervise children when they use this product.For occasional and personal domestic use.Rub thoroughly into hands for at least 30 seconds. Allow to dry.
For external use only.Flammable, keep away from fire or sources of heat.
Store at room temperture 59℉(15℃)-86℉(30℃).
* Please review the disclaimer below.