The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Benzalkonium chloride 0.13%
- For hand washing to decrease bacteria on skin.Recommended for repeated use
For external use only.
Do Not Use:
- In the eyes.if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
When Using This Product
Do not use in or near the eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Irritation or rash appears and lasts for more than 72 hours.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
- Storage. Store at room temperature.
- Dispensing. Flip open the dispending cap. Peel back the security label. Remove wipes. To reseal: slightly press on dispensing cap.
- Use. Apply wipe thoroughly to hands or surfaces as desired. Allow to dry without wiping.
- Disposal. Dispose of used wipes in trash bin after use. Do not flush.
Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Polyaminopropyl biguanide, Propylene Glycol, Purified water.
* Please review the disclaimer below.