The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Mfd. for Dabur International Ltd, Jebel Ali Free zone,Street No. N406, P.O. Box: 16944, Dubai, U.A.E.Country of Origin: United Arab Emirates.
For adverse event reporting: Dabur International Ltd.
5 Independence Way - Suite 300 / Office # 46 & 50Princeton, NJ 08540, Telephone: 609-514-5100NDC 75349-002-03
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredientIsopropyl alcohol 70% v/v
Otc - Purpose
PurposeFirst aid antiseptic
Indications & Usage
Usesfirst aid to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
For external use only.
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not usein or near the eyesover large areas of the body
Otc - Ask Doctor
- Ask a doctor before use if you havedeep or puncture woundsanimal bitesserious burns
Otc - When Using
When using this product do not use longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists or gets worse
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Dosage & Administration
- Directionsclean the affected areaapply a small amount of this product onto the affected area 1 to 3 times dailymay be covered with a sterile bandage
Storage And Handling
- Other informationstore between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40°C (104°F)
* Please review the disclaimer below.