The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Alcohol 70% v/v. Purpose: Antiseptic
Antiseptic, Hand Sanitizer
Hand Sanitizer to help reduce bacteria on the skin that could cause disease.Recommended for repeated use.
For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame
Do Not Use
- In children less than 2 months of ageon open skin wounds
Otc - When Using
- When using this product do not use in or near the eyes. In case of contact , rinse eyes thoroughly with water.Avoid contact with broken skinDo not inhale or ingest.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash oppears and lasts.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Place enough product in your palm to thoroughly cover your handsRub hands together briskly until dryChildren under 6 years of ages should be supervised when using this product.
- Do not store above 110℉（40℃）May discolor certain fabrics or surfaces
Water, Carbomer, AMP-95 aminomethly propanol, jasmine scent, aloe vera, FD&C yellow no.5(tartrazine), and FD&C blue no.1
* Please review the disclaimer below.