The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Alcohol 75% v/v. Purpose: Antiseptic
Antiseptic. Hand senitizer
- To decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause diseaserecommended for repeated use
For external use only: handsFlammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
When Using This Product
- Keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.Avoid contact with broken skin.Do not inhale or ingest
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Irritation or redness developscondition persists for more than 72 hours
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep it out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping.for children under 6, use only under adult supervisionnot recommended for infants
- Do not store above 105F may discolor some fabricsharmful to wood finishes and plastics
Acrylic acid polymer, triethanolamine, water
* Please review the disclaimer below.