The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Isopropyl alcohol 70%
- Hand sanitizer to decrease bacteria on the skinrecommended for repeated usefor use when soap and water are not available
Flammable keep away from fire/flame For external use only.
Do Not Use
• in children less than 2 months of age
• on open skin wounds
When Using This Product
- Do not get into eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Irritation or redness developcondition persists for more than 72 hours
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wipingsupervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
- Store between 15-30° C (59-86° F) avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40° C (104° F)may discolor some fabricsharmful to wood finishes and plastics
1-787-477-4330You may also report any serious side effects to this phone number. Mon-Fri 8:00AM-5:00PM
* Please review the disclaimer below.