The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredient(s) PurposeEthyl Alcohol 71% ............... Antiseptic
Otc - Purpose
- To decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease.When water, soap and towel are not available.Recommendd for repeated use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Children should be supervised by an adult when using this product.If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Indications & Usage
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wipingNo rinsing requiredFor Children under 6, use only under adult supervisionNo recommended for infants.
- For external use only: handsFlammable. Keep away from fire or flame.When using this productKeep out of eyes, ears, or mouthIn case of eye contact, flush eyes thoroughly with waterAvoid contact with broken skinDo not inhale or ingestStop use and ask a doctor if redness or irritation develop condition persists for more than 72 hours
Dosage & Administration
- Other information:Store below 105℉(40℃)May discolor certain fabricsHarmful to wood finishes and plastics
Water, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis gel, carbomer, fragrance
* Please review the disclaimer below.