The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Zinc Oxide 15%
• helps prevent sunburn• Retains SPF after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
• if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only.
When Using This Product
Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop Using And Ask A Doctor
If a rash or irritation develops and lasts.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or call a Poison Control Center right away.
• Apply liberally and spread evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed.
• after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
• immediately after towel drying
• at least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am- 2pm • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera Gel) Juice, Aqua (Deionized Water), Bixa Orellana (Annatto) Extract, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Extract, Decyl Glucoside, Ethyl Vanillin, Glycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Stearic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Zemea (Corn) Propanediol.
Protect the product from excessive heat and direct sun.
* Please review the disclaimer below.