The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl Alcohol 62.0%
- To decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease.For hand use only, recommended for repeated use.
- External uses only, do not swallow or inhale.If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.Avoid contact with eyes, in case of contact rinse eyes thoroughly with water.Combustible. keep away from heat and flame.Allow to dry before getting near fire and sparks.Do not use if sensitive to alcohol. Consult physicians if needed.
Keep Out Or Reach Of Children
- Squeeze small amount of product on palm, rub thoroughly around all fingers and allow to work 30 seconds.No need to rinse.Supervise children under 6 years in the use of this product.
- Store in original container closed.Keep in cool, dry and well-ventilated areas.Store at 20°C to 25°C （68°F to 77°F）
Water, Trolamine, Glycerin, Carbomer, Tocopherol Acetate, Aloe Vera.
* Please review the disclaimer below.