The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active IngredientsPiperonyl butoxide 4%.........................................................................Lice TreatmentPyrethrum extract (equivalent to 0.33 % pyrethrins.................................Lice Treatment
Ammonium laureth sulfate, fragrance, PEG-25 hydrogenated castor oil, polyquaternium-10, purified water, SD-40 alcohol
Treatment head, pubic (crab), and body lice
Uses treats head lice, pubic (crab) lice, and body lice
For External Use Only. Do Not Use
- Near eyesinside nose, mouth or vaginaon lice in eyebrows or eyelashes. See a doctor if lice are present in these areas.
Ask A Doctor Before Us If You Are
- Allergic to ragweed, May cause breathing difficulty or an asthmatic attack.
When Using This Product
- Keep eyes tightly closed and protect eyes with a washcloth or towelif product gets in eyes, flush with water right awayscalp itching or redness may occur.
Stop Use And Ask Doctor If
- Breathing difficulty occurseye irrirtation occursskin or scalp irritation continues or infection occurs
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Important: Read warnings before use.adults and children 2 years and over: Inspectcheck each household member with a magnifying glass in bright light for lice/nits (eggs)look for tiny nits near scalp, beginin at back of neck and behind earsexamine small sections of hair at a timeunlike dandruff which moves when touched, nits stick to the hairif either lice or nits are found, treat with this productTreatapply thoroughly to dry hair or other affected area. For head lice, first apply behind ears and to back of neck.allow product to remain for 10 minutes, but no longeruse warm water to form a lather, shampoo, then thoroughly rinsefor head lice, towel dry hair and comb out tangles.Remove lice and their eggs (nits)use a fine-tooth or special lice/nit comb. Remove any remaining nits by hand (using a throw-away glove.)hair should remain slightly damp while removing nitsif hair dries during combing dampen slightly with waterfor head lice, part hair into sections. Do one section at a time starting on top of head. Longer hair may take 1 to 2 hours.life a 1- to 2- inch wide strand of hair. Place comb as close to scalp as possible and comb with a firm, even motion away from scalp.Pin back each strand of hair after combingclean comb often. Wipe nits away with tissue and discard in a plastic bag. Seal bag and discard to prevent lice froom coming back.after combing, thoroughly recheck for lice/nits. Repeat combing if necessary.a second treatment must be done in 7 to 10 days to kill any newly hatched liceIf infestation continues, see a doctor for other treatments.children under 2 years: aska doctor
- Do not freezestore at controlled room temperature, 20 °C to 25 ° C (68 ºF to 77 ºF)Questions or comments call (844) 437-5546see package insert for additional information
Kills Lice & Eliminates Nits in 3 simple stepsSTEP 1: APPLY • APLIQUEApply shampoo on dry hair for 10 minutes.STEP 2: REMOVE • RETIRERemove lice and nits with comb provided.STEP 3: REPEAT • REPITARepeat treatment 1 week later.Detailed Instructions InsideBILINGUAL HOW-TO VIDEOSVisit HERKLINE USA on YouTube for step-by-step videos.
Distributed by MarcasUSA, Inc., El Segundo, CA 90245 • HerklineUSA.comMade in U.S.A58-253-02v3.0
* Please review the disclaimer below.