The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active Ingredient PurposeBenzalkonium Chloride 0.13% v/v Antiseptic
- First aid antiseptic to help prevent skin infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burnsAntiseptic cleansingPerineal and maternity care
For external use only
Indications And Usage
- General antisepticAsk a doctor before use if you havedeep or puncture woundsanimal bitesserious burns
Stop Use If
- Stop Use if:irritation and redness developif condition persists for more than 72 hours, consult a physician.
- Directions:Tear at notch, remove towelette, use only onceAs a first aid antisepticclean affeected areaapply 1 to 3 times dailymay be covered with a sterile bandageif bandaged let dry first
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do Not Use
- Do not useas a first aid antiseptic for more than 1 weekin the eyesover large areas of the body
Inactive Ingredient Section
* Please review the disclaimer below.