The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
- For temporary relief from minor aches and pains of muscles & joints associated withsimple backachearthritisstrainsbruisessprains
For external use onlyFlammable, keep away from fire or flame.
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with the eyesdo not apply to wounds or damaged skindo not bandage tightly
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times dailychildren under 2 years of age: consult a doctor
- Store in a cool dry place with lid closed tightly
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Arctium lappa root extract, Arnica montana flower extract, blue 1, Boswellia carterii resin extract, Calendula officinalis flower extract, Camellia sinensis leaf extract, camphor, carbomer, Chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, glycerin, Ilex paraguariensis leaf extract, isopropyl alcohol, isopropyl myristate, Juniperus communis fruit extract, Melissa officinalis extract, silica, tocopheryl acetate, triethanolamine, water, yellow 5
Adverse Reactions Section
DISTRIBUTED BY TOPCO ASSOCIATES LLCELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL 60007TOPCO VIJA 0321QUESTIONS? [email protected] GUARANTEEDThis products is not manufactured or distributed by Biofreeze Performance Health, distributor of BioFreeze Gel Cold Therapy Pain Relief.
* Please review the disclaimer below.