The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Lidocaine Pain Relieving Creme
Lidocaine HCI 4%
Temporarily relieves minor pain
For external use only
Do Not Use
- On large areas of the body or on cut, irritated or swollen skin
- On puncture wounds
- For more than one week without consulting a doctor
When Using This Product
- Use only as directed. Read and follow all directions and warnings on this carton.
- Do not allow contact with the eyes
- Do not bandage or apply local heat (such as heating pads) to the area of use
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children And Pets.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children over 12 years:
- Apply a thin layer to affected area every 6 to 8 hours, not to exceed 3 applications in a 24 hour period. After applying wash hands with soap and water.children 12 years and younger: ask a doctor
Butylated hydroxy toluene, cetomacrogol 1000, cetostearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, disodium EDTA, disodium hydrogen phosphate anhydrous, light liquid paraffin, propylene glycol,purified water, sorbic acid, transcutol P, white petroleum jelly.Keep Carton As It Contains Important InformationClose cap tightly between uses.
* Please review the disclaimer below.