The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
- Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease. For use when soap and water are not available.
For external use only. Flammable, keep away from fire and flame.
Do Not Use
- On children less than 2 months of ageon open skin wounds
When Using This Product
- Keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Irritation and redness develops and persists.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, contact a doctor or Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply a dime sized amount to hands. Rub hands together untill dry.Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
- Store between 59-86°F.Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 104°F.
Water, Glycerin, Fragrance, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Denatonium Benzoate.
* Please review the disclaimer below.