The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Drug Facts Active ingredient (in each 5 mL = 1 teaspoonful) Acetaminophen 160 mg
Otc - Purpose
PurposePain reliever/fever reducer
Indications & Usage
Uses Temporarily • reduces fever• relieves minor aches and pains due to:• the common cold • flu • headache • sore throat• toothache
WarningsLiver warning This product contains acetaminophen.Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes: • morethan 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum dailyamount • with other drugs containing acetaminophenAllergy alert Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions.Symptoms may include: • skin reddening • blisters • rash Ifskin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.Sore throat warning If sore throat is severe, persists for morethan 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache,rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use• with any other drug containing acetaminophen(prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whetheradrug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.• if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of theinactive ingredlents in this product
Otc - Ask Doctor
Ask a doctor before use if your child has liver disease
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child Istaking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When Using This Product Do Not Exceed Recommended Dose (See Overdose Warning)Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Pain gets worseor lasts more than 5 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysnew symptoms occurredness or swelling is presentThese could be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if• pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days • fevergets worse or lasts more than 3 days • new symptomsoccur • redness or swelling is presentThese could be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may can liver damage. . In case of overdose, get medical help, or contact a Poison Control Center right away.(1-800-222-1222.) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms
Dosage & Administration
- Directionsthis product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.shake well before usingmL = milliter; tsp = teaspoonfind right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise , use age.if needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms lastdo not give more than 5 times in 24 hoursdo not give for more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor. Weight (lb) Age (yr) Dose (mL or tsp)* under 24 under 2 years ask a doctor 24 - 35 2 - 3 years 5 mL (1 tsp) 36 - 47 4 - 5 years 7.5 mL (1 1/2 tsp) 48 - 59 6 - 8 years 10 mL (2 tsp) 60 - 71 9 - 10 years 12.5 mL ( 2 1/2 tsp) 72 - 95 11 years 15 mL (3 tsp)* or as directed by a doctorAttention: use only enclosed dosing cup specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- Each 5 mL (1 tsp) contains: sodium 3 mgstore between 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)do not refrigerateKeep carton for full directions for use
Inactive ingredients anhydrous citric acid, butylparaben, D&C # 33, FD&C Blue#1, flavor, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, microcrystalline cellulose and carboxymethylcellulose sodium, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, sucralose, xanthan gum
Call weekdays from 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM EST at 1-877-798-5944
- CVSHealth®Compare to the activeingredient in Children'sTylenol® Oral Suspension**Fever Reducer/ Pain RelieverChildren's Pain and FeverAcetaminophen Oral SuspensionAlcohol-FreeIbuprofen FreeAsprin FreeFor ages 2 to 11GRAPE FLAVOR8 FL OZ (237 mL)**This product is not manufactured or distrubutedby McNeil Consumer Healthcare, distributor of Children's Tylenol® Oral Suspension.Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895© 2021 CVS/pharmacyCVS.com® 1-800-SHOP CVS V-37464 BX-126CartonBottleres
* Please review the disclaimer below.