The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Organic Camphor 3.00%Organic Menthol 5.00%
Topical AnalgesicTopical Analgesic
- For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:arthritisbursitissimple backachesports injuries
- For external use onlyAvoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
Do Not Use
- With bandages or heating padwith heat or open flameon open wounds or open skinwith other topical productsif skin irritation occurs
Otc - Ask Doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if pain persists more than 7 days, or returns within a few days
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults or children 2 years of age or olderCleanse the area-apply liberally over affected area as neededMassage into skin until absorbedRepeat up to 4 times a day
- Store in cool, dry placeMinor separation may occurKeep closed when not in use
Alcohol*, Aloe Barbadensis, Leaf Extract*, Angelica Polymorpha Sinensis Root Extract*, Carbomer, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel)*, Lavandin Grosso (lavender)*, Panex Ginseng Root Extract*, Polysorbate 60, Potassium Hydroxide, Water(
*certified organic ingredient)
topical pain reliefContains Organic HerbsNet Wt. 16oz. (453.6g)
* Please review the disclaimer below.