The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredientSulfur 4%
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not use onbroken skinlarge areas of the skineyes and mouth
Otc - Purpose
Otc - Questions
Otc - Stop Use
If excessive skin irritation develops or increases, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
Otc - When Using
- When Using this Productapply only to areas with acneskin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time.If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
WarningsFor external use only
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Inactive Ingredients:Water, Zinc Oxide (10%), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Vegetable Oil (Castor), Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Castor), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Bentonite, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides.
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying ZINC CREAM FOR PROBLEM SKIN.Cover the entire affected area up to three times dailyBecause excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day. ZINC CREAM FOR PROBLEM SKIN can be used under make-up or moisturizer.
Indications & Usage
- Usestreats acnedries up acne pimpleshelps prevent new acne pimples
* Please review the disclaimer below.