The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredient: Menthol 1.25%
Otc - Purpose
Purpose Topical Analgesic
Indications & Usage
- Usesfor temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated withbruisessprainsarthritisstrains
WarningsFor external use only.
Otc - When Using
- When using this productDo not bandage tightlyavoid contact with eyesdo not apply to wounds or damaged skindo not use with heating pads or other heating devices.
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifCondition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of childrenIf swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Dosage & Administration
- DirectionsAdults and children 12 years of age and older, apply to affected area no more than 10 times a day as needed for pain.children under 12 years of age: do not use, consult a doctor.
Inactive Ingredients:Arnica Montana (Arnica) Flower Extract, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil and Hemp Derived Cannabidiol (CBD) Extract with proprietary terpene blend (Limonene, Myrcene, Caryophyllene, Linalool, Pinene, Terpineol), Deionized Water, Fragrance, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Magnesium Chloride, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Oil, Polysorbate 80, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Virginiana Hamamelis (Witch Hazel).
Otc - Questions
Questions? [email protected]
Statement Of Identity
7 TM Cooling Roll-OnPain Relief
Recent Major Changes
USES CHANGED TO VARIOUS BULLET POINTS5/2020DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION Changes made to
Label And Box
AK47 LABEL AND PRODUCT BOX
* Please review the disclaimer below.