The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active IngredientMenthol 5 percent
Indications & Usage
- Uses for temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with
For external use only
Otc - When Using
- When using this productDo not bandage tightlyavoid contact with eyesdo not apply to wounds or damaged skindo not use with heating pads or other heating devices.
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifCondition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of childrenIf swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Dosage & Administration
- Directionsadults and children 12 years of age and older, apply to affected area no more than 10 times a day as needed for painchildren under 12 years of age: do not use, consult a doctor.
Inactive Ingredients:Arnica Montana (Arnica) Extract, Cannabidiol (CBD) Hemp-derived, Cannabigerol (CBG) Hemp-derived, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil with a proprietary mix of terpenes (alpha-bisabolol, alpha-humulene, alpha-pinene, alpha-terpinene, beta-caryophyllene, beta-myrcene, beta-pinene, caryophyllene oxide, cis-beta-ocimene, D-limonene, eucalyptol, gamma-terpinene, guaiol, linalool, menthol, p-cymene, terpinolene, trans-nerolidol), Deionized Water, Fragrance, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Magnesium Chloride, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Oil, Polysorbate 80, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.
Otc - Questions
Questions? Comments?contact us atremedycbdcbg.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.