The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
Otc - When Using
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- For sunscreen use:apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of sun cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m-2 p.m
- Wear long-sleeved shirt, pants, hats and sunglasseschildren under 6 months of age: Ask doctor.
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cydopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Sorbitan Olivate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Sodium Chloride, Quatemium-18 Bentonite, Quartz, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Zinc Stearate, Talc, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leat Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mica, Silica, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum) May Contain: Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891)
* Please review the disclaimer below.