The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
DISTRIBUTED BY:TRIUMPH PHARMACEUTICALS INC.ST. LOUIS, MISSOURI 63141
Menthol 0.2% (when mixed as directed)
Oral Pain Reliever
- For the temporary relief of occasional minor irritation, pain, sore mouth, and sore throat.For the temporary relief of pain associated with:Canker soresMinor dental proceduresMinor irritation or injury of the mouth or gumsMinor irritation of the mouth and gums caused by dentures or orthodontic appliances
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use this product for more than 7 days unless directed by a dentist or healthcare provider
Otc - When Using
- When using this product do not swallowdo not exceed recommended dosage
Stop Use And See Your Physician Promptly If
- Swelling, rash or fever developsirritation, pain or redness persists or worsenssore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Adults and children 12 years of age & older: Swish 20mL of rinse (pour to indicator line on cup) around the mouth over the affected area for at least 1 minute, gargle and then spit out. Use up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist or doctor.Children 6 years to under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product.Children under 6 years of age: do not use.
Solution 1: Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chlorite, and Benzoic Acid. Solution 2: Purified Water, Sorbitol, Poloxamer 407, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Poloxamer 124, Zinc Chloride, Flavor, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Saccharin, Peppermint Oil, Benzoic Acid, Aloe Extract, Sodium Chloride, D&C Yellow No. 10, FD&C Blue No. 1
* Please review the disclaimer below.