The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%
- •Helps reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease •Helps prevent cross-contamination by hand contact
- •For External Use Only •Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage and disposal.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
- •In case of eye contact, flush with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, get medical attention. In case of accidental ingestion, seek medical attention or contact a poison control center immediately.
- •Apply soap to palm of hand. •Lather and scrub hands (including fingers, wrist, and cuticles) vigorously for 60 seconds. •Rinse with water until all soap is removed from hands. •Dry completely (incomplete drying may lead to chapped skin). •Children under 6 years of age should be supervised when using this product.
Water, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Glycerin, Propanediol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Fragrance, Laurtrimonium Chloride, Dihydroxyethyl Cocamine Oxide, Glycereth-17 Cocoate, Yellow #6, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citric Acid.
* Please review the disclaimer below.