The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- Temporary relieves of minor aches and pains due to:headachemuscular achesbackacheminor pain of arthritisthe common coldtoothachepremenstrual and menstrual crampstemporarily reduces fever
- Liver Warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 10 tablets (3,250 mg) in 24 hours for adults or 5 tablets (1,625 mg) in 24 hours for children. Severe liver damage may occur if
- Adult takes more than 4,000mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours child takes more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount taken with other drugs containing acetaminophen adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this productAllergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- Skin reddeningblistersrash If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist. if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
Otc - Ask Doctor
Ask a doctor before use if user has liver disease.
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the user is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days in adultspain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days in children under 12 yearsfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days new symptoms occur redness or swelling is present. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: take 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms last. Do not take more than 10 tablets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor. Do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor.
Children 6 years to under 12 years: take 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms last. Do not take more than 5 tablets in 24 hours. Do not use for more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor.
Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor.
- Store at room temperature 20°–25°C (68°– 77°F) do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing you may report side effects to (310) 320-0100
Corn starch, povidone, pregelatinized starch, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid
* Please review the disclaimer below.