The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Azadirachta Indica (NEEM) 1X
Treats head lice/nits, pubic lice (crab) and body lice
- For External Use OnlyDo not use:Near eyesInside nose, mouth or vaginaOn lice in eyebrows or eyelashes. See a doctor if lice are present in these areasAsk a Doctor before use if you are:Allergic to ragweed. May cause breathing difficulty or an asthmatic attackWhen using this product:If product gets in eyes, flush with water right awayStop use and ask a doctor if:Breathing difficulty occursEye irritation occursSkin or scalp irritation or infection occurs
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right awayImportant: Read warnings before useFor Adults and Children 2 years and older
- InspectCheck each household member with a magnifying glass in bright light for lice/nits (eggs)Look for tiny nits near scalp, beginning at back of neck and behind earsExamine small sections of hair at a timeUnlike dandruff which moves when touched, nits stick to the roots of hairIf either lice or nits are found, treat with this productTreatApply thoroughly to dry hair or other affected area. For head lice, first apply on hair behind ears and back of neck, then continue to apply to the remainder of hairLeave product on hair for a minimum of 20 minutesWash area thoroughly with warm water and shampoo or soap after treatmentFor head lice, towel dry hair and comb out tanglesRemove lice and their eggs (nits)Using a fine-tooth comb or special lice/nit comb, remove any remaining nits by hand.For head lice, part hair into sections and inspect one section at a time, starting at the top of head. Longer hair may take 1-2 hours.Lift a 1-2-inch wide strand of hair. Place comb with a firm, even motion away from scalp.Pin back each strand of hair after combingClean comb often. Wipe nits away with tissue and discard in a plastic bag. Seal bag and discard to prevent lice from coming backAfter combing, thoroughly recheck for lice/nits. Repeat combing if necessaryCheck daily for any lice/nits that may have been missedWe recommend a second treatment after 7-10 days to kill any newly hatched liceChildren under 2 years: Consult with a Doctor or Physician
- Shake well before useStore in cool and dry placeKeep carton for important product informationSee package insert for additional information
Coconut Oil, Sesame Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Sunflower Oil with Herbal Extracts and Perfumes
* Please review the disclaimer below.