The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Male Genital Desensitizer
- Helps in the prevention of premature ejaculation Helps in temporarily prolonging the time until ejaculation
For external use only.
When Using This Product
Avoid contact with the eyes.
Stop Use And Ask Doctor
- Premature ejacualtion may be due to a condition requiring medical supervision. If this product, used as directed, does not provide relief, discontinue use and consult a doctor. If you or your partner develop rash or irritation, such as burning or itching, discontinue use. If symptoms persist, consult a doctor.
If Pregnant Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Apply a small amount to the head and shaft of the penis before intercourse or use as directed by a doctor. Wash product off after intercourse.use only on intact, non-inflamed skinallow gel to dry prior to intercoursenot suitable for oral useuse as directed, not more than four times per day
- Store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)Compatible with latex condomsChildren resistant closure. Instructions for opening are included in the leafletRead the enclosed leaflet to achieve best results
Water (aqua), alcohol denatured, propylene glycol, disodium EDTA, carbomer, caffeine, sodium hydroxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.