The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
NANO TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS1212 Maple Drive, Suite BTroy, MI 48083(248) 234-4201
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredientAlcohol 80% v/v
Otc - Purpose
Indications & Usage
- Useshand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause diseasefor use when soap and water are not available
For external use only.
Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not usein children less than 2 months of ageon open skin wounds
Otc - When Using
When using this product keep out of eyes, ears and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Dosage & Administration
- Directionsplace enough product on hands to cover all surfacesrub hands together until drysupervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing
Storage And Handling
- Other informationstore between 15-30°C (59-86°F)avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40“C (104°F)
Inactive ingredients glycerin, hydrogen peroxide, purified water USP
* Please review the disclaimer below.