The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Ethyl Alcohol 75%
• to help reduce bacteria on the skin.
• For external use only. • Use only as directed.Flammable • Keep away from fire or flame.
When Using This Product
• Avoid contact with eyes or mouth • In case of contact flush thoroughly with water.
• if irritation occurs. • Consult doctor if irritation persists.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
• If swallowed get medical help or call a poison control center.
• Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping. • Children under 6, use only under adult supervision.
• Store below 110°F (43°C).
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Melaleuca Alternafolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Aminomethyl Propanol
* Please review the disclaimer below.