The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Alcohol 70% v/v
- Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria on the skin
Flammable; Keep away from fire or flame.For external use only
Do Not Use
- On children less than 2 months of ageon open skin wounds
When Using This Product
Keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
If irritation or rash appears and lasts
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Put enough product in your palm to cover hands and rub hands together briskly until drySupervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
- Store below 110°F (43°C)May discolor certain fabrics or surfaces
Aqua (Water), Isopropyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Glycerin, Aminomethyl Propanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil.
Manufactured in ItalyOriginitalia srl36030 Caldogno (VI)www.sallyhershberger.com
Product Packaging - 100 Ml Bottle
24KSALLY HERSHBERGERINSTANTHAND SANITIZERTEA TREE OIL, ALOE VERACONTAINS 70% ALCOHOL3.4 fl.oz./100 ml
* Please review the disclaimer below.