The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Ethyl alcohol 75%
• to help reduce bacteria on the skin.
For external use onlyFlammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
When Using This Product
Do not use in or near the eyes. In case of contact, flush eyes with water.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Irritation or rash appears and lasts.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping • Children under 6, use only under adult supervision.
• store below 105°F • may discolor certain fabrics.
• Purified water(Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine.
* Please review the disclaimer below.