The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Purpose
Otc - Active Ingredient
Water, Porphyra 334, Porphyra Yezoensis Extract, Sophora Flavescens Extract, Rosa Damascena Callus Culture Extract, Glycine Max (Soybean) Phytoplacenta Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Borago Officinalis Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract, Hyacinthus Orientalis (Hyacinth) Extract, Butylene Glycol, Limonene, 1,2 Hexanediol, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Coumarin, Hydroxycitronellal, Hexyl Cinnamal, Fragrance
Dosage & Administration
For the external use only
.• Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
• For external use only.
• When using this product do not use in or near the eyes.
In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
• Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash appears
• Keep Out of Reach of Children.
• Do not eat.
• If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control
Center right away
Indications & Usage
• Put enough product in your palm to cover hands and rub
hands together briskly until dry.
• Children under 6 years of age should be supervised when
using. Not recommended for infants.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children
* Please review the disclaimer below.