The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
ETHYL ALCOHOL 62%
- FOR HANDWASHING TO DECREASE BACTERIA ON THE SKIN
- For external use only: handsFlammable. Keep away from fire or flame.When using this productKeep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes flush thoroughly with water.Avoid contact with broken skin.Do not inhale or ingest.Stop use and ask a doctor ifirritation and redness developcondition persists for more than 72 hours
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- WET HANDS THOROUGHLY WITH PRODUCT AND ALLOW TO DRY WITHOUT WIPING.FOR CHILDREN UNDER 6, USE ONLY UNDER ADULT SUPERVISION.NOT RECOMMENDED FOR INFANTS.
- DO NOT STORE ABOVE 105°FMAY DISCOLOR SOME FABRICSHARMFUL TO WOOD FINISHES AND PLASTICS
WATER, GLYCERIN, FRAGRANCE, CARBOMER, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, DENATONIUM BENZOATE
* Please review the disclaimer below.