The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active IngredientsBenzalkonium Chloride 0.13%
Otc - Purpose
Indications & Usage
- Uses Hand Sanitizer to decrease bacteria on the skin.Recommended for repeat use.
- Warnings • For external use only: Hands
- Do not use onirritated or broken skinWhen using this productAvoid contact with eyesIn case of eye contact, flush with water
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children.If swallowed, get medical help.Discontinue useIf skin irritation or redness develops
Dosage & Administration
- DirectionsApply liberally to hands, and massage into skin.Reapply as necessaryFor children under 6, use only under adult supervision.
Other informationDo not use if tamper evident seal is removed or broken.
Distributed ByTrigg Laboratories, Inc.
4220 W Windmill Ln Suite 140,
Las Vegas, NV 89139
Made in the USA
Inactive IngredientsPurified Water, PEG-6 (and) AMP-Acrylates/Vinyl, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coconut Glycerin, Propanediol, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, Mentha Spicata (Mint) Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract.
Otc - Questions
Questions?+1 (866) 233-8898
* Please review the disclaimer below.