The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl alcohol 75%
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the hand
For external use only.Flammable，keep away from fire or flame.
Do Not Use
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Irritation and redness developcondition persists for more than 72 hours
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping.
- Store between 59 - 86°F(15 - 30°C)Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 104°(40°C)
Carbomer, Glycerol, Triethanolamine, Water.
* Please review the disclaimer below.