The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl Alcohol 72%
- Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria on the skinrecommended for repeated use
Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.For external use only: hands
Otc - When Using
- When using this productkeep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with wateravoid contact with broken skindo not inhale or ingest
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifskin irritation or redness developscondition persists for more than 72 hours
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet hand thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wipingchildren under 6 years of age, should be supervised when using this productnot recommended for infants
- Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 104°F (40°C)may discolor certain fabricsharmful to wood finishes and plastics
Water, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate
* Please review the disclaimer below.