The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Active Ingredient
PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil
Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract
Origanum Vulgare Leaf Extract
Chamaecyparis Obtusa Leaf Extract
Portulaca Oleracea Extract
Lactobacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract
Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract
Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract
Vincetoxicum Atratum Extract
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract
Otc - Purpose
Protecting hands from the harmful environment and keeping hands healthy and clean with feeling sense the freshness without stinckness.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF THE CHILDREN
Indications & Usage
Share some portion onto the palm and evenly spread it.
1. If any one of following symptoms occurs when using cosmetics, stop using it and consult a dermatologist.
A.red spot. swelling, itching, stimulus.
B.symptoms mentioned above are caused by sunlight.
2. Do not apply on skin where there is wound, eczema, or irritation.
3. Do not use for the purpose other than indicated.
4. Storage and cautions for handling.
A. keep out of reach of children.
B.keep away from direct sunlight.
Dosage & Administration
For external use only
* Please review the disclaimer below.