The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Active IngredientEthyl Alcohol 70% v/v
- UsesHand sanitizer to decrease bacteria on the skinRecommended for repeated use
- WarningsFor external use only FlammableKeep away from fire or flame
- When using this product:Do not use in or near eyesIf contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctorIf irritation and redness persist for more than 72 hours.
Keep Out Of Reach
Keep out of reach of children
In case of accidental ingestion, seek medical attention or contact a poison control centerimmediately
- DirectionsPlace enough product on your palm to thoroughly spread on both hands and rub into the skin until dry.Children under six years of age should be supervised when using this product.
- Other InformationStore at 1
- OC - 30
- OC (34
- OF - 86
Inactive IngredientsCarbomer, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Water
70%all clearHandSanitizerFragrance FreeKills 99.99 of germs16.9 fl oz 500ml
* Please review the disclaimer below.