The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl alcohol 70%
- To reduce bacteria on the skin that could cause diseaseuse when soap and water are not available
For external use only: handsFlammable. Keep away from heat and flame.
Do Not Use
- On children less than 2 months of age on open skin wounds
When Using This Product
- Keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water. avoid contact with broken skin do not inhale or ingest
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Irritation or redness develop condition persists for more than 72 hours
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or call a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and rub hands unitl dryfor children under 6, use only under adult supervision to avoid swallowing not for infants
- Do not store above 105°Fmay discolor some fabrics
Water, glycerin, propylene glycol, carbomer, sodium hydroxide, fragrace
Call toll-free: 1-877-962-2232. Mon-Fri 9-5 p.m. PST
* Please review the disclaimer below.