The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Manufactured by: Biominerales Pharma, LLC 150 E Palmetto Park Rd Boca Raton, FL 33432
Isopropyl alcohol – 70% v/v
Deionized water, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine,Hydrogen Peroxide.
Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease. For use when water and soap are not available.
Cautions And Warnings
- For external use only- Flammable- Keep away from heat or flame- Keep out of reach of children
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not use in children less than 2 months of age or on open skin wounds
Otc - When Using
- When using this product keep our of eyes, ears and mouth.In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water- These may be signs of a serious condition
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children- If swallowed, get medical help or contact poison control center right away.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs
Rub thoroughly into hands for at least 30 seconds, allow to dry.Supervise children when they use this product.Adults and children 2 years and older: For occasional and personal domestic use.
Store Between 15-30 °C (59 - 86 °F). Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40 °C (104 °F).
* Please review the disclaimer below.