The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Active Ingredient (By Volume)
Isopropyl Alcohol 70%
First aid antiseptic
- First aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cut, scrapes and burns
- For external use onlyflammable, keep from fire or flameif taken internally serious gastric disturbance will result
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
When Using This Product
- Do not get into eyedo not apply over large areas of the bodydo not use longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
- Condition persists or gets worse
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
In case of ingestion, get mdical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Clean affected areaapply small amount of this product on the area 1-3 time dailyif bandaged, let dry firstmay be covered with a sterile badage
- Store at room temperaturedoes not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol
* Please review the disclaimer below.