The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Active IngredientIsopropyl Alcohol (91% conc.)
First aid antiseptic
First aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- For external use only.Flammable, keep away from fire or flameIf taken internaly serious gastric disturbancves will result
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
When Using This Product
- Do not get into eyesDo not apply over large areas of the bodyDo not use longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition persists or gets worse
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately.
- Clean affected areaApply small amount of this product on the area 1-3 times dailyIf bandaged, let dry firstMay be covered with a sterile bandage
- Store at room temperatureDoes not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol
MATRIX91% PUREISOPROPYL ALCOHOLFIRST AID ANTISEPTIC32 FL OZ (1 QT) 946 MLIsopropyl Alcohol 91 - 32oz.jpg
* Please review the disclaimer below.