FDA filings in the form of structured product labels are documents that include all published material associated whith this product. Product label information includes data like indications and usage generic names, contraindications, active ingredients, strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Ethyl alcohol 75%
• hand sanitizer to decrease bacteria on the skin
• recommended for repeated use
• for use when soap and water are not available
• Extremely flammable aerosol, keep away from fire / flame.
• Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, open flames and other ignition sources.
• Pressurized container. Do not pierce or burn even after use.
• Protect from the sunlight.
• For external use only
Do not use
• on children less than 2 months of age
• on open skin wounds
When using this product • Avoid use on/or around eyes, ears, mouth, broken/irritated skin or large areas of body. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water several minutes. • do not inhale or ingest
Stop and ask doctor if
• irritation persist
• or if product is swallowed
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• Shake well before use.
• Hold can upright at 6-7 inches away from surface and spray evenly.
• Allow to air dry for 5 to 10 minutes. Repeat application a necessary
• Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing
• store between 15-30°C (59-86°F)
• Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 C/122F.
Butane, Propane, Isobutane, Glycerin, Parfum
* Please review the disclaimer below.