The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Isopropyl alcohol 70% v/v
First aid antiseptic
- Biotipo Pharma Medical Bioclear 70% Isopropyl Alcohol first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in:
- Minor cutsscrapesburns
For external use only.
Keep away from fire or flame, heat, spark electrical
Ask A Doctor Before Use
For deep or puncutre wounds, animal bites or serious burns
When Using This Product
- Do not get into eyesdo not apply over large areas of the bodydo not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
If condition persists or gets worse
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For Rubbing And Massaging
Caution - Do not apply to irritated skin or if excessive irritation develops. Avoid getting into the eyes or on mucous membranes.
- Clean the affected areaapply a small amount of this product on the area 1 to 3 times dailymay be covered with a sterile bandageif bandaged, let dry first
- Does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcoholwill produce serious gastric distrubances if taken internally
Water, glycerin, Methyl salicylate
Made by: Unibeleza Industria e Comercio de Cosmeticos LtdaStreet: Dr. Alvaro Camargos, 2611/ Santa Monica-Belo Horizonte/MG - Brazil - Zip Code: 31.565-312Anvisa Operating License: 2.054292.2
* Please review the disclaimer below.