The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethanol 75% v/v
- Use wipes to elminiate germs and baceria on hands and skin.
- For external use only.If wipes come in contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.Disocontinue use if irritation or redness develops.If condition persists for more than 72 hours, consult a physician,.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Unless under adult supervision.If ingested, seek medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center.
Directions Of Use
- Open resealable label and pull one sheet from pack.Thoroughly wipe hands and skin.Discard in receptacle. Do not flush wipes down toilet.Reseal label to retain moisture.
- Store at room temperature.
* Please review the disclaimer below.