The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl Alcoho 70%v/v
- Hand sanitizer to decrease bacteria on the skin.Recommended for repeated use.
- For external use onlyFlammable Keep away from fire or flame.
Do Not Use
- In or near eyes.if contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
- If irritation and redness persist for more than 72 hours.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of accidental ingestion, seek medical attention or contact a poison control center inmediately.
- Place enough product on your palm to thoroughly spread on both hands and rub into the skin until dry.Children under six year of age should be supervised when using this product.
- Store at 1°C-30°C(34°F- 86°F)
Water,Carbomer,Triethanolamine, Glycerin and Aloe vera
* Please review the disclaimer below.