The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl Alcohol 70% v/v
- Antibacterial hand sanitizing gel to help killing bacteria and germs as antiseptic on the skin. For use when soap and water are not available.
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
For external use only
When Using This Product
Keep out of eyes and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, immediately rinse eyes thoroughly with water
Stop Use And Ask Doctor
If irritation, rash or allergy occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed get medical help or contact a poison control center right away
- Apply. Put enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together, until hands feel dry. This should take around 20 seconds. recommended for repeated use. Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
• Store between 59-86ºF (15-30ºC) avoid freezing and excessive heat above 104ºF (40ºC)
• Deionized Water. Carbomer. Panthenol. D-Limonene. DMDM Hydantoin. Disodium EDTA Triethanolamine.
* Please review the disclaimer below.