The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl Alcohol 70% v/v. Purpose: Antimicrobial
Hand Sanitizer to help reduce bacteria on the skin that could cause disease.
For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame. Do not use while smoking.
Do Not Use
- On children less than 2 months of ageon open skin wounds
Otc - When Using
- When using this productkeep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatufes above 120ºF.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Spray enough product in palm to thoroughly cover your handsrub hands together briskly until drychildren under 6 years of age should be supervised when using this product.
- May discolo or damage some fabrics/materials or surfaces.Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40ºC (104ºF).
Water, glycerin, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, tocopheryl acetate
* Please review the disclaimer below.