The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
80% Ethyl Alcohol
- To decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease.Recommended for repeated use.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY - HANDS. FLAMMABLE. KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND FLAME.
When Using This Product
- Keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.Avoid contact with broken skin.Do not inhale or ingest.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
If skin irritation develops.
Kkeep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping. For children under 6, use only under adult supervisionNot recommended for infants.
- Do not store above 105°F.May discolor some fabrics. Harmful to wood finishes and plastics.
17- 18% Sterilized Water, 1.5% Glycerine, 0.2% Hydrogen Peroxide 34%, Less than 0.01% Bittering Agent.
* Please review the disclaimer below.