The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl alcohol 70% v/v
- Hand Sanitizer to help reduce bacteria on the skin.
Flammable, Keep away from fire or flame.For external use only
When Using This Product
Do not use in or near the eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughy with water.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Irritation or rash appears and lasts
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Put enough product in yor palm to cover hands and rub hands together briskly until dryChildren under 6 years of age shoud be supervised when using GSD ADVANCED HAND SANITIZER
- Store beow 86°F (30°C)May discolor certain fabrics or surfaces. Keep away from sunlight
- Aqua, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Aloe Vera Extract.
* Please review the disclaimer below.